The Buckham Fine Arts Project’s second annual print exchange is a collaborator-driven opportunity to make and trade prints with other printmakers. Fine Art prints are handmade images on a matrix, which are then inked, and hand printed in a limited edition. All participants create a new print, traditionally responding to a theme and on a predetermined size of paper, printing enough for each participant to receive one of each image. An additional copy of the print is retained by Buckham Fine Arts Project to be permanently archived.
The 2020 print exchange participants include: Donovan Entrekin, Michele Leclaire, Emily Legleitner, Janice McCoy, Matthew Osmon, and Eddie Watkins.
31. Michele Leclaire Lost and Found Collagraph $25
32. Janice McCoy Suspension Linocut on masa $100
33. Donovan Entrekin Deadweight Woodcut $35
34. Matthew Osmon Wodahs Screenprint $20
35. Eddie Watkins When I Move, She Moves Waterless Lithography $125 Also available framed $175
36. Emily Legleitner It hurts less than I thought it would Woodcut on awagami kozo $120
Buckham Gallery is funded by the following organizations:
Generous support is provided by the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
Our activities are sponsored in part by an award from the MICHIGAN COUNCIL FOR ARTS AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS and the NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS.
This program is sponsored by the Greater Flint Arts Council Share Art Genesee Grant Program made possible by the Genesee County Arts Education and Cultural Millage funds. Your tax dollars are at work!